Ebon Moss-Bachrach Biography: IMDb, Net Worth, Wiki, Age, Instagram, Height, Look Alike, TV Shows, Girlfriend, Wife
Ebon Moss-Bachrach (born 19 March 1997) is a renowned American actor and TV personality.
He is best known for playing the role of David Lieberman in the film titled, The Punisher and the movie, Girls as Desi Halperin.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach has been in the game of acting for quite a long time, dating back to 1999, and is still very much active competing amongst the best in America.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Ebon Moss-Bachrach|
|Born:||19 March 1997 (age 26 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Amherst, Massachusetts, United States of America|
|Parents:||Eric Bachrach, Renee Moss|
|Girlfriend • Wife:||Yelena Yemchuk|
|Occupation:||Actor • Tv Personality|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Ebon Moss-Bachrach was born in the small town of Amherst, in the city of Massachusetts situated around the axis of the United States of America, on 19 March 1977.
He is the son of Renee Moss (mother) and Eric Bachrach (father), the principal of a music school in Springfield, Massachusetts.
His mother, on the other hand, owned a second-hand children’s clothing store.
His father was born in Germany to Jewish-American parents.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach attended high school at Amherst Regional High School located in Massachusetts, US, where he successfully graduated with a high school certificate.
Furthermore, he gunned for his first University degree at Columbia University and graduated in 1999.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach began a career as a film actor in 1999. He debuted in the telefilm titled ‘Murder in a Small Town’.
He made his cinematic debut two years later in The Believer, written and directed by the renowned Henry Beans. Later that year, he appeared in the romantic comedy film ‘Never Again‘.
He also played in the comedy-drama, The Royal Tenenbaums and an episode of NBC’s police procedural drama series titled Law and Order: Criminal.
In 2002, Ebon Moss-Bachrach acted in the Comedy Central telefilm, titled ‘Porn ‘n Chicken‘, which was premiered on the Columbia University campus.
He also played an MTV director role in the biographical crime drama ‘American Splendor‘ in 2003. In addition, he starred in Damon Dash‘s musical comedy titled Death Of A Dynasty.
He made a second appearance in the Law and Order television franchise in 2005, playing the role of a character named Donny Wallace in a season-one episode of Law and Order: Trial By Jury.
His performance at the film got a nomination for an OFTA Television Award for Best Guest Actor in a Drama series. That same year, Ebon Moss-Bachrach and co-actor Catherine Kellner won the Jury Award for Outstanding Performance at the Los Angeles Film Festival for’ Road’ ‘s mystery drama film.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach made it to the 2006 season in yet another Law and Order series titled Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. In 2008, he acted as young John Quincy Adams in the HBO miniseries titled ‘John Adams‘. However, his performance in the film was a deal-breaker for his career.
In 2010, he was listed among the cast of the FX legal drama titled Damages as Nick Salenger in season 3 and as Craig Young in the AMC series ‘Rubicon‘.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach went on to star in several films throughout the years, and his most prominent came in 2017, in Season 1 of Netflix’s comic book series ‘The Punisher’, where he played the role of David Linus Lieberman.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach is a social media user. He has quite several teeming followers on his Twitter Page coupled with a few posts.
However, he is not on Instagram at the moment, neither is he on Facebook.
Ebon’s Twitter handle is @EbonChe.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach looks healthy and good-looking at the time of writing this biography. The American actor is quite tall, measured at 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) and weighs 73kg.
His chest size is 41 inches, and his waist is 32 inches. His eyes are blue, and his hair brown.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach is in a relationship with a Ukrainian photographer named Yelena Yemchuk. The relationship has produced two beautiful girls so far.
His family currently lives in Brooklyn, a city in New York, United States.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach‘s net worth is estimated at $2 million. However, his mainstream income is through his career as an actor, as he hasn’t gotten any endorsement deal yet.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach is a veteran on the American screens. He has starred in numerous films and counting. His versatility and passion is a known secret that gives him an edge over others.
Ebon Moss-Bachrach has been cast in the following films:
- 2001 The BelieverFirst as Waiter
- Never Again as Andy
- The Royal Tenenbaums as Fredrick the Bellboy
- 2003 American Splendor as MTV Director
- Death of a Dynasty as Dave Katz
- Mona Lisa Smile as Charlie Stewart
- 2004 Winter Solstice as Steve
- Poster Boy as Charlie
- Point & Shoot as Chad Rhodes
- 2005 The Dying Gaul as Olaf
- Stealth as Tim
- Road as Jay
- 2006 Out There as Stan
- Live Free or Die as Alex Gazzaniga
- The Lake House as Henry Wyler
- Wedding Daze as Matador
- 2007 Chicago 10 as Paul Krassner Voice
- High Falls as Jackson
- 2009 Breaking Upwards as Dylan
- The Marc Pease Experience as Gavin
- 2011 Higher Ground as Luke
- 2012 Lola Versus Nick
- Come Out and Play as Francis
- 2013 The Volunteer as Ethan
- Gods Behaving Badly as Neil
- 2014 We’ll Never Have Paris as Guillaume
- The Grey Matter as Simon Peterson
- 2019 Good Posture as Don Price
- 2019 Blow the Man Down as Gorski
- 2019 Lying and Stealing as Ray Warding
- 2020 Tesla asSzigeti
- TBA as Geechee
- 1999 Murder in a Small Town as Billy
- 2001 Law & Order: Criminal Intent as College Boy (Episode: “One”)
- 2002 Porn ‘n Chicken as Hutch
- 2005 Law & Order: Trial by Jury as Danny Wallace (Episode: “Truth or Consequences”)
- 2006 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Justin (Episode: “Informed”)
- 2006 Kidnapped as Tucker (Episode: “Sorry, Wrong Number”)
- 2008 John Adams as John Quincy Adams (Miniseries; 3 episodes)
- 2008 Fringe as Joseph Meegar (Episode: “Power Hungry”)
- 2009 Medium as Simon Burwell (Episode: “The First Bite Is the Deepest”)
- 2009 A NY Thing as Arthur
- 2010 Damages as Nick Salenger (8 episodes)
- 2010 Rubicon as Craig Young (3 episodes)
- 2013 Person of Interest as Michael Cole (Episode: “Relevance”)
- 2014–17 Girls as Desi Harperin (25 episodes)
- 2014 Believe as Ben Wooten (Episode: “White Noise”)
- 2014–15 The Last Ship as Niels Sørensen (10 episodes)
- 2017 The Punisher as David Lieberman
- 2019–20 NOS4A2 as Chris McQueen
- 2020 Interrogation as Trey Carano (6 episodes)
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!