Edward Bluemel Biography: Age, Net Worth, Height, Movies & TV Shows, Instagram, IMDb, Twitter, Wiki
Edward Bluemel (born 22 May 1993) is a talented English actor who cast with varied genres- thriller, fantasy, period drama.
This face would be familiar to you if you have seen the movie, A Discovery Of Witches (2018), where he starred as Marcus Whitemore.
Edward Bluemel is also famous for his exceptional performances in The Halcyon (2017) and Killing Eve (2019).
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Edward Bluemel|
|Born:||22 May 1993 (age 29 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||United Kingdom|
|Girlfriend • Wife:||Not Disclosed|
|Occupation:||Actor • Tv Personality|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Edward Bluemel was born into the Bluemel family from the United Kingdom on 22 May 1993.
He is British by nationality and from the White race.
Edward Bluemel grew up with his family in Somerset. His parents are science teaches, his sister an illustrator and his brother a pastor.
However, the British sensation has not provided the names and identities of his immediate family.
Edward Bluemel was a student of Taunton School, where he finished in 2011.
Furthermore, he graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama with a BA in Acting.
When he was just eleven years old, Edward Bluemel became passionate about acting, playing in school drama and plays. The feeling he got from entertaining others spurred him into becoming an actor.
By the time he was 17, he had become inclined to act and started moving towards the ‘big stage’.
To be precise, he started a career as an actor officially at the age of 20 in 2013. After that, he got a role in the Vampire/supernatural film titled A Discovery of Witches, where he starred as the young vampire Marcus Whitemore.
The film was also responsible for his rise to fame. The young actor was outstanding for his role in the horror film, which generated critical reviews from fans.
Edward Bluemel also played a considerable role in the 2017 war drama film titled The Halcyon as Toby Hamilton.
He made his first television series appearance in Killing Eve and had yet another incredible performance.
Edward Bluemel has taken a wide variety of genres throughout his career and stands as one of the best versatile actors in contemporary films. His best genre, according to him, is comedy.
Making people laugh is one of the reasons for his choice of the comedy genre but having fun while acting is a better reason he prefers comedy.
Edward Bluemel is a famous and vibrant actor. So it is no surprise that his social media accounts have a lot of followers.
His Instagram, for example, is followed by over 96.6k followers, while his Twitter has seen over 22.5k followers.
The actor is not available on Facebook for now.
- Instagram: @edwardbluemel
- Twitter: @EdwardBluemel
Edward Bluemel is a handsome actor and quite the lady’s type. He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) and has what many would describe as a slim body weighing 65 kg (143Ibs). His eyes are brown in response to his brown hair.
Edward Bluemel is single at the moment, according to several sources. However, the young British sensational actor hasn’t been rumored to be in a relationship in the past either.
Edward Bluemel spends his leisure time reading interesting books. His favorite color is blue and brown.
He is a big fan of the British rock band known as Arctic Monkeys. He was even present at one of their concerts the night before auditioning for Killing Eve.
Edward Bluemel is a young, vibrant American actor that has carved a niche for himself on the big stage. However, his hard work is in response to his $1 million estimated net worth.
Edward Bluemel is in his twenties but has gone on to achieve a lot in the movie industry. He has acted in numerous films, theatre and television series, some of which are listed below;
- 2017 Access All Areas as Heath
- 2018 The Commuter as Gwen’s Boyfriend
- 2018 House Finch as Jamie
- 2019 How to Build a Girl as Strange Cages Manager
- 2020 Pelicans as Ben Bay
- 2016 Holby City as Dexter Arnold (Episode: “A Friend in Need”)
- 2017 The Halcyon as Toby Hamilton ( 8 episodes)
- 2017 The Crown as Young Man (Barracks)
- 2018–present A Discovery of Witches as Marcus Whitmore (10 episodes)
- 2019 Sex Education as Sean Wiley (3 episodes)
- 2019 Traitors as Barrie Clifton (2 episodes)
- 2019 Killing Eve as Hugo (7 episodes)
- 2020 Trying as Jonny (Episode: “Show Me the Love”)
- 2020 Behind the Filter as Barney
- 2020 Brave New World as Arch Songster (Episode: “Monogamy and Futility: Part 1”)
- 2014 The Winter’s Tale as Leontes (Richard Burton Theatre Company)
- 2014 Strange Orchestra as George
- 2014 Mercury Fur as Lola (Company of Sirens?
- 2014 King Lear as Earl of Gloucester (RWCMD)
- 2015 Longing as Sergei (Richard Burton Theatre Company)
- 2015 Animal as Hector / Herdsman
- 2017 Love In Idleness as Michael Brown (Menier Chocolate Factory and Apollo Theatre)
- 2017 Touch as Paddy (Soho Theatre)
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!