Happy Anderson Biography: Real Name, Age, Height, Net Worth, Movies, Wife, Images, Wiki, TV Shows
Happy Anderson (born 19 November 1976) is a veteran American actor and Television Personality.
He has worked in film, television, on and off-Broadway.
He is famous for his roles as Mr. James “Jimmy” Fester on Cinemax’s production titled, The Knick and Jerry Brudos on the Netflix series, Midhunter.
He is also known for his role as Dr. Henry Klimpt in the series, Snowpiercer and Reverend Craig in the New Mutants.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Happy Anderson|
|Born:||19 November 1976 (age 45 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||High Falls, New York, United States|
|Parents:||Steve Brodie Lois, Andrews Oliva|
|Girlfriend • Wife:||Meg Griffiths (m. 2011)|
|Occupation:||Actor • Tv Personality|
Happy Anderson came to be on 19 November 1976 in High Falls, New York City, situated in the heart of the United States of America.
His father’s name is Steve Brodie Lois, and his mother is Andrews Oliva.
He has a sibling named Brunette Anderson.
However, the career and detailed information about his family is not available to the media.
All of his life, Happy has chased a career in acting and stage performance.
His passion was fully supported by his parents and friends, who spurred him even through difficult times to success.
Happy Anderson is a graduate of Rondout Valley High School, a school not far from his locality in High Falls, New York City, United States.
Furthermore, Happy Anderson enrolled in the University at Ithaca College, alongside Larry Teng, Ben Wilson, Kevin Deiboldt, and Brantley Aufill as coursemates, and graduated in 1999 with a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
He also attended the prestigious Indiana University Bloomington and graduated with a Master’s of Fine Arts in 2002.
After graduation, Happy Anderson moved to New York City to pursue a career in acting. In his earlier days, portraying the artistic spark, Happy Anderson was involved in theatres.
He performed for theaters for fifteen years between 1999 and 2014, during which he played in about ten theatres acts.
Happy Anderson has acted in over 13 films throughout his blistering career and has made numerous guest appearances in television series.
Happy Anderson has a distinctive personality characterized by humility and hard work, making producers and directors always glad to work with him.
He starred in Climax’s The Knick as Mr. James “Jimmy” Fester, a film that contributed to his popularity in the industry. After that, he was cast in the Netflix film, Bird Box as Riverman.
Happy Anderson also appeared in the action film “Bright” in 2017 as Hilderbrandt Ulysses Montehugh, a man who works for the FBI’s magic division Under Kandomere in the magic force. In addition, he was once again on the big screen as Kerry Brudos on the Netflix series, Midhunter.
In 2018, Happy Anderson appeared in the American post-apocalyptic thriller film, where he featured as the River Man.
He starred in the television series, Snowpiercer alongside Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, and a host of other stars.
Happy Anderson poses as well- an actor who has brought an extra flair to the American movie industry.
Happy Anderson is not really into social media, although he manages to make few posts every month.
However, he still maintains a huge fan base on social media with his over 3,522 followers on Instagram and 12.2k followers on Twitter. His Facebook account has not been verified yet.
You can find him on the social handles below;
- Instagram: @HappyAnderson
- Twitter: @HappyAnderson8
Happy Anderson is quite handsome and tall. His height is measured at 6 feet 4 inches (1.95 m).
However, his weight is unknown, but he has a large body type. His eyes are light blue, while his hair and full-grown beards are Light Brown.
Happy Anderson is happily married to the beautiful Meg Griffiths, whom he wedded on 29 August 2011, and their marriage has been without controversies so far. The union is without a child, though.
Happy has cemented a career in acting. He is considered to be one of the most influential actors in America.
The middle-aged man is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million. He earns a large chunk of his money from acting.
Happy Anderson made his television debut officially in 2003 in theatre Performances.
He moved up to become one of the most sorts after movie actors in America and featured in television series and films. Most of which are outlined below:
- 2007 Brutal Massacre: A Comedy as Ivan
- Redacted as Battalion Commander/Prosecutor
- 2009 Duplicity as Physec
- 2010 Going the Distance as Terry
- 2011 Postures as Preacher
- 2013 Blue Caprice AKA The Washington Snipers as Car Salesman
- 2014 Cold in July as Ted
- 2015 Addiction: A 60’s Love Story as Lanny Gann
- 2016 Hit Men as Charlie Wilczek
- The Comedian as Heckler
- 2017 Bright as Hildebrandt Ulysses Montehugh
- 2018 Bird Box as River Man
- 2018 The Standoff at Sparrow Creek as Morris
- 2020 Bad Boys for Life as Jenkins
- 2020 The New Mutants as Reverend Craig
- 2008 Law & Order Jim Matthew ( 1 episode)
- 2009 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Frank (1 episode)
- 2010 Army Wives as Bear ( 1 episode)
- 2011 Eden as Prison Guard #1 (1 episode)
- Bar Karma as William Wallace (1 episode)
- Onion SportsDome as Jim Weis (1 episode)
- White-Collar as Rusty ( 1 episode)
- Blue Bloods as Bartender ( 1 episode)
- Boardwalk Empire as Waiter ( 1 episode)
- 2013 The Carrie Diaries as Bear Man ( 1 episode)
- Smash as Doorman (1 episode)
- Win as Stevy D
- 2014 Unforgettable as Gavin ( 1 episode)
- 2014–15 The Knick as Mr. James “Jimmy” Fester (10 episodes)
- 2015 Forever as Lachlann (1 episode)
- Banshee as Bones Tuesday (1 episode)
- Deadbeat as Santa Dylan ( 1 episode)
- 2016 Elementary as Nick Farris ( 1 episode)
- Turn: Washington’s Spies as Henry Dawkin (1 episode)
- BrainDead as Butch (1 episode)
- Quarry Detective as Verne Ratliff ( 6 episodes)
- Gotham as Deever Tweed / Tweedle Dee (3 episodes)
- Henry the 9th as Henry
- 2017 The Deuce as Phil Traub ( 1 episode)
- Claws as Lamont (3 episodes)
- Mindhunter as Jerry Brudos ( 2 episodes)
- 2017–18 The Blacklist as Bobby Navarro (2 episodes)
- 2019 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Tim Stanton ( 1 episode)
- 2019 Reprisal as Bolo (2 episodes)
- 2020 Snowpiercer as Klimpt
- Creede Repertory Theatre (1999-2000)
- Kentucky Shakespeare Festival (2003)
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (2004)
- Texas Shakespeare Festival (2006)
- Emancipation, Classical Theatre of Harlem(2008)
- The Merchant of Venice and A Winter’s Tale, Shakespeare in the Park (2010)
- The Merchant of Venice, Broadway (2011)
- Richard III/As You Like It/Inherit The Wind, Old Globe Theatre (2012)
- The Twenty-Seventh Man, The Public Theatre(2013)
- As You Like It, Shakespeare Theatre Company(2014)
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!