Bridget Fonda Biography: Net Worth, Instagram, Age, Godfather, Movies, IMDb, Husband, Children, Parents, Siblings
Bridget Jane Fonda Elfman (born 27 January 1964) is a 57 years old sensational but retired American actress and singer.
She cut her way through the entertainment industry and became a star when she acted in the films, The Godfather Part III in 1990, Single White Female in 1992, Singles in 1992, Point of No Return in 1993, It Could Happen to You, in 1994, and Jackie Brown, in 1997.
Bridget Fonda has won numerous accolades and recognition throughout her career, including a nomination for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Mandy Rice-Davies in a 1989 film titled Scandal.
She also clinched an Emmy Award nomination for a 1997 TV film titled In the Gloaming.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Bridget Jane Fonda Elfman|
|Stage Name:||Bridget Fonda|
|Born:||27 January 1964 (age 57 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Parents:||Peter Fonda, Susan Brewer|
|Siblings:||Justin Fonda, Thomas McGuane Jr.|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Eric Stoltz (ex.), Danny Elfman (m. 2003)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Musician|
|Net Worth:||US$12 mіllіоn|
Bridget Jane Fonda Elfman was born on January 27, 1964, in Los Angeles, California.
She was born to a family of actors, including her aunt Jane Fonda and her grandfather Henry Fonda and her father, Peter Fonda.
Whereas her mother, Susan Jane Brewer, is a renowned artist.
Bridget Fonda is named after actress Margaret Sullavan‘s daughter, named Bridget Hayward. Her maternal grandmother is Mary Sweet and is married to a businessman named Noah Dietrich.
Bridget Fonda‘s parents are divorced. However, her father, Peter Fonda, remarried a woman named Portia Rebecca Crockett. She is an ex-wife to an author named Thomas McGuane. Portia Rebecca Crockett was partly responsible for raising Bridget Fonda, including her brother Justin Fonda and her older stepbrother called Thomas McGuane Jr.
She grew up in the Coldwater Canyon section of Los Angeles and later in Paradise Valley, south of Livingston, Montana.
Bridget Fonda attended an all-girls school known as Westlake School for Girls. The school is situated in the city of Los Angeles.
Furthermore, she studied method acting at the prestigious Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, which is part of New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts acting program. She successfully graduated from NYU in early 1986.
Bridget Fonda made her film debut at age five, although she was filmed at age four in a movie titled Easy Rider in 1969 as a child in the hippie commune that Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper visit on their trek across the United States.
Her breakthrough came in a role as a journalist in a film titled The Godfather Part III, released in 1990. After gaining more work experience in a few theatre productions, Bridget Fonda was cast as lead character, Barbet Schroeder‘s Single White Female, which was followed by a role in an ensemble comedy titled Singles; both films were released in 1992.
Bridget Fonda starred in a 1993 film titled Point of No Return, which is an American remake of a 1990 French film titled Nikita. Then, in 1997, she was chanced to be on the same flight as renowned film director, Quentin Tarantino, who offered her the role of Melanie in a film titled Jackie Brown.
Furthermore, she starred in a movie titled Lake Placid in 1999 and 2001. Bridget Fonda starred alongside Jet Li in an action thriller film titled Kiss of the Dragon.
However, her final film role was in a 2001 film titled The Whole Shebang. Her final role on television was the lead role in a TV movie titled Snow Queen in 2002, and ever since, she has not appeared on TV to date.
Awards and Nominations
During her active days, Bridget Fonda was a phenomenal actress. For this, she received several honors, which was an award nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture for her performance in Scandal in 1990.
While in 1997, she was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a miniseries or a Movie for her role In the Gloaming and 2002, she was nominated for the Golden Award for Best Performance by an Actress In A Mini-series or Motion Picture Made for Television for her performance in No Ordinary Baby.
Although not active in the entertainment industry, Bridget Fonda still maintains a huge fan base, with most of them monitoring her progress on social media.
For her Instagram, she is followed by over 3,207 followers. However, her Twitter and Facebook accounts are yet to be verified.
Bridget Jane Fonda Elfman‘s verified Instagram handle is @bridgetfondafan.
Bridget Fonda is surely enjoying life after retirement. This is evidence of her overwhelming beauty and elegance. She moves around confidently with a height of 5 Feet 6 Inches (1.68 m) and moderate weight of 55 kg (121 lbs).
The former American actress has an hourglass body shape with body measurement 32-26-32 Inches; breast/bra 34B, waist 26 Inches, hips 32 Inches. Her dress is size 6 US. She has a distinctive medium brown hair color appreciated by her brown eyes.
For her relationship story, Bridget Fonda met a man named Eric Stoltz in 1986, which led to a relationship officially beginning in 1990. However, the relationship ended after eight years.
On February 27, 2003, she was involved in a fatal car crash in Los Angeles that led to a fracture in her vertebra. Nonetheless, in March of the same year, she got engaged to a film composer and a former Oingo Boingo frontman named Danny Elfman, which later led to a marriage in November. In 2005, the couple welcomed their first child, a son name, Oliver Elfman.
Bridget Fonda found a hobby in playing musical instruments. In addition, the veteran actor loves to eat Chinese food. Her favorite destination is Orlando and Istanbul, Turkey, and her best color is Carmine (M&P), Ruby, whereas her favorite TV show is Monkeybone.
According to public records, Danny Elfman (the husband of Bridget Fonda) paid $2.13 million for an apartment in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles in 2000. The couple spent three years and approximately $3 million renovating the house, dating back to the 1920s.
In 2015 they bought the house next door for a whopping $3.6 million. While In October 2020, Danny Elfman and Bridget Fonda placed the combined estate on the market for $14.6 million.
When sold separately, the bigger original house was placed for $8.8 million, and the smaller house was placed for $5.8 million. So ultimately, the houses were sold separately, the bigger one went for an asking price of $8.8 million, and the smaller one went for a discount price of $4.2 million.
In over two transactions separated by several months, in 2021, Danny Elfman and Bridget Fonda raked down a total of $8 million for two side-by-side apartments in Encino, California. The combined property hovers 2.2 acres.
The wealthy American couple also owns a ranch located in Santa Barbara, acquired by Danny in the mid-1990s.
As of now, Bridget Fonda alone, hаѕ аn еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf US$12 mіllіоn. Ѕhе acquired the majority оf thіѕ fоrtunе thrоugh hеr асtіng rоlеѕ іn ѕеvеrаl films аnd tеlеvіѕіоn Shows.
- 1969 Easy Rider as Child In Commune
- 1987 Aria Lover (Segment: “Liebestod”)
- 1988 You Can’t Hurry Love as Peggy Kellogg
- 1988 Gandahar as Head / Historian’s voice (English version)
- 1989 Scandal as Mandy Rice-Davies
- 1989 Shag as Melaina
- 1989 Strapless as Amy Hempel
- 1990 Frankenstein Unbound as Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin
- 1990 The Godfather Part III as Grace Hamilton
- 1991 Iron Maze as Chris Sugita
- 1991 Drop Dead Fred as Annabella
- 1991 Out of the Rain as Jo
- 1991 Doc Hollywood as Nancy Lee Nicholson
- 1992 Leather Jackets as Claudi
- 1992 Single White Female as Allison Jones
- 1992 Singles as Janet Livermore
- 1992 Army of Darkness as Linda
- 1993 Bodies, Rest & Motion as Beth
- 1993 Point of No Return as Maggie Hayward / Claudia Anne Doran / Nina Also known as The Assassin
- 1993 Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey as Molly’s Mother
- 1993 Little Buddha as Lisa Conrad
- 1994 It Could Happen to You as Yvonne Biasi
- 1994 The Road to Wellville as Eleanor Lightbody
- 1994 Camilla as Freda Lopez
- 1995 Rough Magic as Myra Shumway
- 1995 Balto as Jenna’s Voice
- 1996 City Hall as Marybeth Cogan
- 1996 Grace of My Heart as Kelly Porter
- 1997 Touch as Lynn Marie Faulkner
- 1997 Mr Jealousy as Irene
- 1997 Jackie Brown as Melanie Ralston
- 1998 Break Up as Jimmy Dade
- 1998 Finding Graceland as Ashley
- 1998 A Simple Plan as Sarah Mitchell
- 1999 Lake Placid as Kelly Scott
- 2000 South of Heaven, West of Hell as Adalyne Dunfries
- 2001 Delivering Milo as Elizabeth
- 2001 Monkeybone as Dr Julie McElroy
- 2001 Kiss of the Dragon as Jessica Kamen
- 2001 The Whole Shebang as Val Bazinni.
- 1989 Jacob Have I Loved as Louise Bradshaw
- 1989 21 Jump Street as Molly ‘Moho’ Chapman (Episode: “Blinded by the Thousand Points of Light”)
- 1989 The Edge as Dorite
- 1997 In the Gloaming as Anne
- 2001 Night Visions as Mary (Episode: “The Occupant”)
- 2001 No Ordinary Baby as Linda Sanclair
- 2002 The Chris Isaak Show as Stephanie Furst (4 episodes)
- 2002 Snow Queen as Snow Queen
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!