Camilla Luddington Biography: Net Worth, Daughter, Age, Instagram, Husband, Children, Accent, Wedding, Movies, Height, Wiki
Camilla Anne Luddington (born 15 December 1983) is a renowned 38-year-old British-American actress and TV personality.
She is best known for her role as Josephine “Jo” Wilson on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy.
She is also recognized for doing motion picture for the Tomb Raider video games, where she voiced Lara Croft.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Camilla Anne Luddington|
|Stage Name:||Camilla Luddington|
|Born:||15 December 1983 (age 38 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Ascot, United Kingdom|
|Children:||Hayden Alan, Lucas Matthew Alan|
|Siblings:||Amy Luddington, Daniel Luddington, Joey Luddington|
|Husband • Spouse:||Matthew Alan (m. 2019)|
|Boyfriend • Partner:||N/A|
|Occupation:||Actress • TV Personality|
|Net Worth:||US$1 million|
Camilla Luddington was born on the 15th of December in 1983.
She was conceived in Ascot, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
Her father is Martin Luddington. She also has three siblings, made up of two brothers and a sister.
Camilla Luddington’s brothers are Daniel Luddington and Joey Luddington, while her sister is Amy Luddington.
She has American and British ethnicity.
In England, Camilla Luddington began her studies at the Italia Conti Academy. When she was fourteen, she moved to the suburbs of Austin, Texas, and attended Westwood High School for a year.
After a year, she returned to England and graduated from TASIS, The American International School in England, in July 2002.
Camilla Luddington enrolled at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania when she was nineteen years old. However, she had not visited the university before registering as a student, so she left after six months and transferred to the New York Film Academy.
She was a member of the school’s initial one-year acting class in 2003.
Camilla Luddington went home after training as an actor before traveling to Los Angeles to seek a career in acting.
Camilla Luddington played Kate in William & Kate: The Movie (2011) and subsequently as a murder scene cleaner in The Pact II in 2013. In 2015, she was cast as Cecilia in Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Jonathan Pryce, and Jorge Garcia‘s film, The Healer.
Camilla Luddington has spent the majority of his career in the United States. She reprised his role as a nanny in the fifth season of Showtime’s comedy-drama, Californication. In season five of HBO’s vampire drama, True Blood, she also appeared as Claudette Crane, a faerie.
Camilla Luddington debuted on the ABC medical program, Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Jo Wilson in a recurring role in July 2012. She was appointed as a series regular from season 10 forward in June 2013.
Camilla Luddington joined a panel of Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, George Kotsiopoulos, and Kris Jenner on a Hallowe’en special of Popular! are a fashion show Fashion Police in October 2012.
- 2007 A Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser as Receptionist #2
- 2009 Behaving Badly Flight as Attendant
- 2010 Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls as Jane Bennet
- 2010 The Filming of Shakey Willis as Brooke
- 2014 The Pact 2 as June Abbott
- 2016 The Healer as Cecilia
- 2017 Justice League Dark as Zatanna (voice)
- 2020 Justice League Dark: Apokolips War as Zatanna (voice)
- 2010 The Forgotten as Emma Clark / Jane Doe 2010 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Claire
- 2010 Days of Our Lives as Tiffany
- 2010 Big Time Rush as Rebecca
- 2011 The Defenders as Talia
- 2011 Accidentally in Love as Sandra
- 2011 William & Kate: The Movie as Catherine “Kate” Middleton
- 2011 Friends with Benefits as Woman
- 2012 Serving Time as Cammy
- 2012 Friend Me as Brandi
- 2012 Californication as Lizzie
- 2012 True Blood as Claudette
- 2012–present Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Jo Wilson
- 2013 Tomb Raider: The Final Hours – A Story of Survival as Herself / Lara Croft
- 2019 Robot Chicken as Nadia, Agent Marshall (voice)
Camilla Luddington revealed her pregnancy with fellow actor and boyfriend, Matthew Alan on October 21, 2016. Hayden Alan, their daughter, was born on March 9, 2017.
On January 17, 2018, Camilla Luddington announced their engagement. They tied the knot on August 17, 2019.
She got married to her husband, Matthew Alan in 2019. Not much we know about their wedding.
Lucas Matthew Alan, their son, was born on August 7, 2020.
Camilla Luddington‘s net worth is estimated to be US$1 million. Being one of Grey’s Anatomy’s most popular newcomers has earned her a lot in the movie industry.
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!