Maeve Dermody Biography: Images, Age, Net Worth, Height, Measurements, IMDb, Partner, Look Alike, Boyfriend, Wikipedia
Maeve Dermody (born 2 November 1985) is an Australian actress based in the United Kingdom who began a career in the Hollywood industry at the age of 5.
She characterizes her acting ability as “being able to portray different characters every time, without traces of myself.”
She also made few appearances in both Australian and British television theatre, short films.
However, it was not long before she earned recognition and accolades for her hard work.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Maeve Dermody|
|Born:||2 November 1985 (age 37 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Sydney, Australia|
|Parents:||Susan Murphy Dermody|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Sam Worthington (ex.)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Tv Personality|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
Maeve Dermody came to being on 2 November 1985 in a well-to-do family.
She was born in Sydney, the state capital of New South Wales in Australia, although she originates from the British in the UK.
Her father is a professional psychologist and her mother, who goes by the name, Susan Murphy Dermody, is a film director, theorist, historian, and teacher.
Maeve Dermody‘s family loves arts and Literature, which came as no surprise when she got her first role in a film when she was just five years old. Her mother directed the film titled, Breathing Under Water in 1993.
She grew up in a perfect environment responsible for grooming her talents and passion for acting and performance.
Maeve Dermody got educated at Mosman High School located in Sydney, Australia.
Her extracurricular activities are attending drama classes and participating in the Australian Theatre For Young People.
She even had the opportunity to study several courses at the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney.
Maeve Dermody was still in high school when she started getting several roles in Australian television series such as the most-watched All Saints in 1998 and short films.
She landed her first major role in the independent thriller Black Water in 2007. The film is about three estranged people stuck in the Mangroves of the northern part by a stubborn saltwater crocodile.
Maeve Dermody made quite an impression in Black Water which was why she gained multiple nominations for the Best Supporting Actress Award In The Australian movie industry.
Next thing, she was in another film titled, Beautiful Kate, released in 2009, where she played a major role for which she got another nomination for the AFI Best Supporting Actress Award.
She got another major role in 2010 in a movie received with appreciation from movie lovers titled Griff The Invisible. She also appeared in Bike Wars: Brothers In Arms, a film released in 2012.
In 2013, Maeve Dermody was once again in a 10 part television series, Serangoon Road, where she played the role of a controversial character named Claire Simpson.
Maeve Dermody is a wonderful actress who strives to maintain her social status, so she has social media accounts loaded with followers.
In addition, she uses the platforms to connect with her fans and well-wishers.
She is available on these social media sites:
- Instagram: @MaeveDermody
- Twitter: @maevedermody
- Facebook: Maeve Dermody.
Maeve Dermody stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches, translating to 1.75 meters proportional to a weight of 55 kg (121lbs). Her full body measurement is 34-24-34- waist 24 and hips 34.
Her eyes are green and her hair blonde. Maeve Dermody was once in a romantic relationship with a fellow actor named, Sam Worthington for two years between 2006 and 2008. However, the relationship crashed with Sam Worthington moving on to marry another woman and now with his children.
Since then, Maeve Dermody has remained single since there were no reports both past and present suggesting she is in any relationship whatsoever.
Maeve Dermody is a successful actress who has a steady mainstream income. Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
She is also an entrepreneur who is the founder of Yeezy Sneakers, where part of her income is drawn.
She would act in films like Killer Joe, Our Town, Measure For Measure, The Seagull, and other Australian theatre productions.
On the eve of Christmas, Maeve Dermody starred as Vera Claythrone in a BBC production in One’s Version of Agatha Christie‘s thriller, and Then There Were None.
Since age 5, Maeve Dermody has continued to develop in the movie industry. She’s appeared in several films, theatre, and drama Series;
- 1992 Breathing Under Water as Maeve
- 2007 Black Water as Lee
- 2009 Beautiful Kate as Toni
- 2010 Griff the Invisible as Melody
- 2015 The Fear of Darkness as Dr. Sarah Faithfull
- 2015 Pawno as Kate
- 2016 The Space Between as Olivia
- 2017 2:22 as Sandy
- 2018 Birdie
- 2019 Love Type as D.Frankie
- 2020 The Secret Garden as Alice
Maeve Dermody also caped in big-screen television series, known as:
- 2003 White Collar Blue as Amanda Payne (1 episode)
- 2006 Secretary as Morgan Wells Pilot
- 2006 All Saints as Taylor Patterson (1 episode)
- 2006 Monarch Cove as Charlotte Lee (1 episode)
- 2007; 2009 The Chaser’s War on Everything Various (2 episodes)
- 2009 My Place as Evelyn (1 episode)
- 2011 Paper Giants: The Birth of Cleo Rachel Carr Miniseries
- 2012 Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries as Eunice Henderson (1 episode)
- 2012 Bikie Wars: Brothers in Arms Lee (6 episodes)
- 2012 Rake Polly Nesbitt (2 episode
- 2012 Dangerous Remedy as Jo Wainer
- 2013 Power Games: The Packer-Murdoch Story as Anna Murdoch Miniseries
- 2013 Serangoon Road as Claire Simpson (10 episodes)
- 2015 And Then There Were None Vera Claythorne Miniseries
- 2016 Marcella Grace Gibson Miniseries
- 2016 Ripper Street as prudence Sumner (1 episode)
- 2017 SS-GB Sylvia Manning Miniseries
- 2017 The Frankenstein Chronicles as Esther Rose (6 episodes)
- 2019 Carnival Row as Portia Fyfe (6 episodes)
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!
WhatsApp: +1 (470) 206-8266