María Gabriela de Faría Biography: Age, Height, Movies & TV Shows, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Instagram, Husband, Boyfriend
María Gabriela de Faría (born 11 September 1992) is a multi-talented entertainer based on acting and singing.
She’s one of the most sorts after actresses in South America and beyond.
She is popular in Nickelodeon’s Isa TKM as Isabella and Mia Novoa in another Nickelodeon production, Grachi.
This actress is beautiful and super talented, and her current position may be a starting point in conquering the world.
|María Gabriela de Faría|
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||María Gabriela de Faría Chacó|
|Stage Name:||María Gabriela de Faría|
|Born:||11 September 1992 (age 29 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Caracas, Venezuela|
|Parents:||María Gabríela Chacón, Antonio de Faría|
|Siblings:||Gabriel De Faría|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Reinaldo Zavaree (ex.), Christian McGaffney (m. 2020)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Singer|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
María Gabriela de Faría was born on 11 September 1992 in the famous city of Caracas in Venezuela.
She is a South American and a Christian.
Information regarding her family is unavailable at the moment.
She’s always had an interest in acting since she was a child.
She even got her first chance as an actor at the age of five.
The Venezuelan-Portuguese citizen has got her supportive friends and family to appreciate for their love and supports.
Information regarding her education and educational background is unavailable at the moment. Still, it is believed that María Gabriela de Faría went to school in Caracas, the city where she grew up in Venezuela.
María Gabriela de Faría started in what is going to be an amazing career as an actress with the Venezuelan telenovela titled, Ser Bonita No Basta, in the teen drama, Túkiti, Cresci de Una dama.
She became the co-host of a South American TV children’s program, La Merienda, a renowned TV station known as RCTV, in 2017.
She landed her first real movie role in El paseo, two starring together with the Legendary John Leguizamo, which was released in late December 2012.
She acted in her second film in her first English film, Crossing Point in 2011, which recorded a huge success, with many surprised to see how she quickly adapted to English films.
Aside from acting, María Gabriela de Faría has an interest in music which is why she added singing to her ‘bucket list’ and participated in an album produced by P9 and released in the United States in 2012.
In 2013, she made an appearance in another film, Last Vigen De La Calle, where she picked the role of Juana Pèrez and Mauricio Vega in Juan Pablo Llano.
She’s also acted in television series like Trapos Intimos (2002), Yo Soy Franky (2015-2016), Vikki RPM (2017), Deadly Class (2019), The Moody’s, and the rest.
María Gabriela de Faría is an actress popular for acting in South American films and one of the popular ones.
She is a movie and TV star that knows how to entertain the viewers of movies.
Here is a comprehensive list of films she’s acted in;
- 2012 El paseo 2 as Natalia Calvo
- 2016 Pacifico as Erika
- 2016 Crossing Point as Olivia Durán
- 2018 Plan V as Fernanda
- 2019 The Exorcism of God as Esperanza
- 2020 R#J as Nancy
María Gabriela de Faría‘s TV series appearances are a must-watch. The Venezuelan knows how to keep viewers glued to their television screen.
Here is a comprehensive list of television series she’s acted upon;
- 2002 Traps íntimos María Lobo Andueza Recurring role
- 2003 La señora de Cárdenas — Television film
- 2005 Ser Bonita no Basta as Andreína Márque
- 2006 Túkiti, crecí de una as Wendy
- 2007 Toda una dam as Helena Trujillo Laya
- 2008–2009 Isa TKM as Isabella “Isa” Pasquali
- 2009–2010 Isa TK+ as Isabella “Isa” Pasquali
- 2011–2013 Grachi as Mia Novoa
- 2014 La Virgen de la Calle as Juana Pérez
- 2015–2016 Yo soy Franky as Franky Andrade
- 2017 Vikki RPM as Francesca Ortíz
- 2018 Besieged as Zaita
- 2019 Deadly Class as Maria Salazar
- 2019-present as The Moodys
Awards And Nominations
María Gabriela de Faría is one of the most important actresses in South America. She has brought nothing but happiness and pride to the people of Venezuela and South America as a whole. It is why she is one of the most decorated celebrities.
Here is a list of her achievements so far;
- 2006 Premios Dos De Oro Juvenile Actress of the Year – Tukiti,creci de una (WINNER)
- 2009 Meus Premios Nick Brasil Girl of the Year- Isa TKM- (Nominated)
- 2010 Kids Choice Awards Mexico Favorite Female Character in a Series- Isa TK+ (WINNER)
- 2010 Kids Choice Awards Mexico Favorite Look- Isa TK+ (Nominated)
- 2010 Kids Choice Awards Mexico Actress- Isa TK+ (WINNER)
- 2012 Kids Choice Awards Mexico Favorite Villain- Grachi (Nominated)
- 2012 Kids Choice Awards Argentina Favorite Villain – Grachi (Nominated)
- 2013 Kids Choice Awards Mexico Favorite Villain – Grachi (WINNER)
- 2013 Kids Choice Awards Argentina.”
- Favorite Villain – Grachi (Nominated)
- 2015 Kids Choice Awards Mexico Favorite Star – Yo Soy Franky (Nominated)
- 2016 Kids Choice Awards Colombia Favorite Actress – Yo Soy Franky (WINNER)
- 2016 Kids Choice Awards Colombia Favorite Series – Yo Soy Franky (WINNER)
- 2016 Kids Choice Awards US Favorite Latin Star – Yo Soy Franky (Nominated)
- 2020 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Inspiration of the Year (Nomination)
María Gabriela de Faría knows she is loved through her social media. María Gabriela de Faría posts don’t take up to an hour to reach 1k likes, and her followers are always keen to keep up with updates about her.
She has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram whole. She follows 1398 with 1145 approved posts. She is also on Twitter and Facebook.
Follow her verified social media accounts:
- Instagram: @thefaria
- Twitter: @mgabrieladfc
- Facebook: María Gabriela de Faría
María Gabriela de Faría stands with an average height measured by a specialist to be 5 feet 5 inches, translated to 164cm, and weight at 50 kg (110Ibs). Her body measurement is totaled 34A-29-22-33.
She has beautiful green eyes, which may be responsible for her charming smile with smooth curly black hair.
María Gabriela de Faría is a married woman. She previously dated a fellow actor and South American, Reinaldo Zavaree, who was on set together with her on Isa TKM named Reinaldo Zavaree.
She later got married to Christian McGaffney in 2020. The couple is without a child as at the time TheCityCeleb published this content.
María Gabriela de Faría is regarded as one of the most influential actresses in South America with lots of movie participation.
The movie roles have been stressful and, at the same time help towards María Gabriela de Faría accumulating a $3 million net worth.
She is also a singer and owns a fleet of cars together with beautiful houses.
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!