Nadia Valvekens Biography: Married Husband, Age, Instagram, Net Worth, Wikipedia, Pictures, Partner
Nadia Valvekens (born March 05, 1982) is a veteran South Africa seasoned actress who has written her name in the book of the prominent actress in the country.
She is popularly known for her role as Pippa Venter on kykNET’s Binnelanders since 2005 and as Tessa on M-Net’s Alles Malan in 2019.
Her influence and impact in the entertainment industry in South Africa can never be overlooked. This is due to the significant impact she has made by featuring in numerous seasons and drama since 2002.
Nadia Valvekens has been in the industry for two decades.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Nadia Valvekens|
|Born:||5 March 1982|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Place of Birth:||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Karl Thaning (rumored)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Tv Personality|
Nadia Valvekens was born on 5th March 1982 in Pretoria.
But she was raised in Centurion by her mother, Cecile Valvekens alongside Natasha Valvekens, her younger sister.
With the help of her mother, she was able to start the career path in acting very early, and she has been developing on that since that time.
In Centurion, when she was still a kid, she usually engages in many local dramas, which gave her the confidence to fast-track her entry into acting.
Nadia Valvekens graduated from Wierda Park Laerskool and later completed her matrics at Eldoraigne Hoerskool.
She further her studies by doing her BA in drama at Technikon Pretoria and graduated in 2003.
She graduated in flying colors. She has not been relenting in studying further because she has been enrolling in different professional programs since then.
Nadia Valvekens started her career as a presenter on SABC2 in 2003 and subsequently started acting in minor cameo roles across South African production companies.
However, in November 2004, she was cast to play Nicole Kannemeyer on 7de Laan. She then landed the role of Pippa Venter on Binnelanders in 2005, of which she is now popularly known.
Nadia Valvekens has been acting in different seasons, dramas, and movies since then.
Nadia Valvekens has a solid social media presence on Instagram with over 19K followers, and her followers keep increasing daily.
Instagram handle – @nadiavalvekens.
There are many secretive things about the veteran actress, Nadia Valvekens. One of these is her marital status.
No one can be certain if she is married or not. However, at her age, it is expected to assume her to have married.
Still, there has never been anything about that concerning Nadia Valvekens, she has been linked with a lot of actors, which is Karl Thaning, a fellow South African actor, but there is nothing substantial about this.
Nadia Valvekens is currently based in South Africa.
The veteran and super talented actress, Nadia Valvekens net worth is estimated to be $150,000.
- The Road, short film (2002)
- Daddy, short film (2002)
- Henley-on-Klip plays the role of Rina Hartmann (2010)
- The Deadline, a short film, plays the role of Sarah (2015)
- Villa Rosa (2005)
- Scandal plays the role of Britney (2005)
- 7de Laan , plays the role of Nicole Kannemeyer (2004)
- Song for Katryn plays the role of a secretary (2004)
- Egoli: Place of Gold, plays the role of Else (2003)
- Nutsman, co-provider (2003)
- Binnelanders, plays the role of Pippa Venter (2005 – 2018)
- Floating sand plays the role of Petra (2005)
- Hotel, plays the role of Nadia (2019)
- Project Dina, plays the role of Joyce (2020)
- Alles Malan, plays the role of Tessa (2019)
- Butterfish in the Jem, plays the role of Monica (2018)
- My Mainland, presenter of the program, (2011)
- Aladin, plays the role of Jasmyn (2005)
- Maid In The New South Africa, plays the role of Fransie (2002)
- Binnelanders Buiteweste , a production based on the kykNET television series, Binnelanders (2007)
- Housekeeping, plays the role of Dirkie (2018)
- Heartbeat, plays the role of Jessica (2017)