Samara Weaving Biography: Teeth, Age, Height, Net Worth, Instagram, Husband, IMDb, Movies & TV Shows, WikipediaPosted By Lorenza Nicolas
Samara Weaving (born 23 February 1992) is an award-winning Australian actress and seasoned model.
She drew people’s interest after her performance as Indi Walker on the 2009-2013 soap opera, Home and Away.
An implementation that earned her an Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) nomination for Best Female Performance in 2011.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Samara Weaving|
|Born:||23 February 1992 (age 29 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Adelaide, Australia|
|Parents:||Simon Weaving, Helena Bezzina|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Jimmy Warden|
|Occupation:||Actress • TV Personality|
Samara Weaving is an Australian born on 23 February 1992 in the ancient city of Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
She is a Christian and an Australian by nationality.
Samara Weaving is the daughter of an English father named Simon Weaving, who is a filmmaker and lecturer at the prestigious University of Newcastle, New South Wales.
He is also the artistic director of the Canberra International Film Festival.
While her mother, a Maltese named Helena Bezzina, is an art therapist who doubles as a teacher in a museum and studies at the University of Newcastle.
Samara Weaving has a lovely younger sister named Morgan Weaving, who is also an actress. She is the niece of the famous actor called Hugo Weaving.
She spent most of her childhood in Singapore, Figi, Australia, and subsequently, Indonesia.
Samara Weaving schooled in Canberra in an all-girls school known as Canberra Girls Grammer School. There she obtained her high school certificate.
Samara Weaving‘s first significant acting gig saw her portrayed the role of Kristen Mulroney in the 2008 Australian-UK soap opera titled, Out If The Blue.
The following year, she appeared as Indigo “Indi” Walker in the Australian soap opera called Home and Away, which brought her into the limelight.
For her performance in Home and Away, Samara Weaving received a nomination for the Audience Choice Award For Best Female Performance in a Television Drama; this happened at the 1st AACTA Awards in 2012.
Furthermore, she acted in a crime film titled Mystery Road, collaborating with her uncle, Hugo Weaving. She also played a recurring role in Season 1 of Ash Vs Evil Dead in 2015.
Samara Weaving then ventured into a related but quite different career in modeling for an Australian-Italian brand known as Bonds in 2012.
However, she resumed acting in the 2016 action comedy film, Monster Truck, starring as Inine. Furthermore, she was cast the following year in an action comedy film titled Mayhem, the title character in Babysitter‘s comedy-horror film.
She also played in the film, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, starring as John Hawkes‘ girlfriend.
She also appeared in the music video of Charlie Puth‘s song titled Attention, which had a record of over 1 billion views on YouTube.
From 2017 to 2019, Samara Weaving played Nelson Rose in the Showtime series titled SMILF. However, she left her role in the second season, having complained of being asked to play a nude sex scene.
Samara Weaving quickly starred in a miniseries titled Picnic At Hanging Rock as one of the three students who mysteriously disappeared during a school trip to the Hanging Rock.
Furthermore, she appeared in a comedy-horror film titled Ready or Not in 2019. The film and her performance attracted positive reviews.
In 2020, Samara Weaving headlined for her role in the drama thriller titled Last Moment of Clarity and reprised her role in Babysitter’s sequel, Babysitter: Killer Queen.
She’s also appeared in Damien Chazelle‘s drama film titled Babylon and in The Valet, an adaptation of the 2006 French film with the same name.
Samara Weaving played double roles in the 2021 film titled Snake eyes as Shana O’Hara and Scarlett.
Awards and Nominations
Samara Weaving has received several accolades as a sign of recognition for her excellent works so far. Most notable of which are highlighted below.
- 2011 AACTA Awards for Best Female Performance in Home and Away (Nominated)
- 2017 Film Critics Circle of Australia Awards for Best Actress in Bad Girl (Nominated)
- 2017 Detroit Film Critics Society Best Ensemble in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Nominated)
- 2017 Florida Film Critics Circle for Best Cast (Won)
- 2017 Online Film Critics Society for Best Ensemble (Won)
- 2017 San Diego Film Critics Society for Best Ensemble (Nominated)
- 2017 Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association for Best Acting Ensemble (Won)
- 2018 Critics’ Choice Awards for Best Acting Ensemble (Won)
- 2018 Georgia Film Critics Association for Best Ensemble (Won)
- 2018 Gold Derby Awards for Best Ensemble Cast (Won)
- 2018 Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture (Won)
- 2018 Seattle Film Critics Society for Best Ensemble (Nominated)
- 2019 Equity Ensemble Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a TV Movie or Miniseries Picnic at Hanging Rock (Nominated)
- 2019 Golden Schmoes Awards Best T&A of the Year for her role in Ready or Not (Nominated)
- 2019 IGN Summer Movie Awards for Best Lead Performer in a Movie (Nominated)
- 2019 Fright Meter Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role (Won)
- 2020 Fangoria Chainsaw Awards for Best Actress (Nominated)
- 2020 HNiD Awards for Best Actress (Nominated).
The love entertainment-enthusiast have for Samara Weaving cannot be overemphasized; this is the primary reason why the talented actress has gathered over 1.1 million followers on her Instagram account alone.
While her Facebook account is flooded with over 34,806 followers.
The actress also associates with her fans on Twitter.
Samara Weaving‘s official social media handles are as follows:
- Instagram: @samweaving
- Twitter: @Samaraweavingru
- Facebook: Samara Weaving
Samara Weaving is a pretty actress with lovely blue eyes and short but perfect blonde hair. She has a moderate height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) and a weight of 52 kg(114 Ibs). Her figure measurement is 34-26-34.
Samara Weaving is not a married woman. Nonetheless, she is currently engaged to a Hollywood film producer named Jimmy Warden. The duo met in 2016 and engaged in 2019.
Off acting, Samara Weaving loves dancing and traveling a lot.
Samara Weaving is an Australian actress who has done well for herself so far.
She is well recognized amongst the movie folks; thus, Samara Weaving‘s increased earnings lead to an estimated $3 million as net worth.
She also makes a few bucks through modeling.
Samara Weaving is a fast-rising star who has lots of acting experience under her belt, so don’t be surprised to see her near-perfect acts in movies.
She officially debuted in the 2008 Australian-UK soap opera titled Out If The Blue as Kristen Mulroney. Aside from that, she has starred in the following films:
- 2009 Sprung as Fran
- 2013 Mystery Road as Peggy
- 2014 Growing Young as Minks
- 2015 He Who Has It All as Serena
- 2016 Bad Girl as Chloe Buchanan / Jessica Cooper
- Monster Trucks as Brianne
- 2017 Mayhem as Melanie Cross
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri as Penelope
- The Babysitter as Bee
- 2019 Ready or Not as Grace Le Domas
- Guns Akimbo as Nix
- 2020 100% Wolf as Batty (voice)
- Last Moment of Clarity as Georgia Outerbridge / Lauren Clerk
- The Babysitter: Killer Queen as Bee
- 2021 Snake Eyes as Shana O’Hara / Scarlett
- 2022 Babylon
- TBA The Valet as Olivia
- Chevalier as Marie-Josephine
- 2008 Out of the Blue as Kirsten Mulroney
- 2009–2013 Home and Away as Indi Walker
- 2015 Squirrel Boys as Kelly
- 2015–2016 Ash vs Evil Dead as Heather
- 2017–2019 SMILF as Nelson Rose
- 2018 Picnic at Hanging Rock as Irma Leopold
- 2020 Hollywood as Claire Wood
- 2021 Nine Perfect Strangers as Jessica Chandler
- Music videos
- 2017 “Attention” by Charlie Puth
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!