Twitter Blue: How To Subscribe From Unsupported Countries (Verification)
Twitter Blue, the platform’s exclusive subscription service, offers users access to a host of additional features that are simply unparalleled. With Twitter Blue, you can take your Twitter experience to new heights and make the most of what the platform has to offer.
Currently, only residents of Australia, Canada, Japan, and the United States have the privilege of experiencing the full potential of the service. However, those in other countries may be unable to access or pay for the service at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to expand the availability of Twitter Blue in the future.
If you are lucky enough to reside in one of the supported countries, you can easily become a paying subscriber by following these steps:
- Launch the Twitter app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
- Navigate to your profile by tapping on the “Me” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- From the menu, select “Settings and privacy”.
- Under the “Subscriptions” heading, choose the “Twitter Blue” option.
- Tap “Subscribe” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process using a supported payment method.
Please note that the available payment methods and the price of Twitter Blue may vary depending on your location. To find out the specific pricing and payment options for your region, simply repeat the steps above and select the “Twitter Blue” option.
Once you’ve subscribed to Twitter Blue, you can start enjoying all of the exclusive features and benefits that come with it. Whether you’re a casual user or a power tweeter, Twitter Blue has something to offer for everyone. So why wait? Subscribe now and enhance your Twitter experience today!
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!