Taylor Russell Biography: Parents, Age, Movies, Net Worth, Married Partner, Instagram, Family, Husband, Boyfriend
Taylor Russell McKenzie (born 18 July 1994) rise to fame was a swift one. It may be because she is super talented or because she is incredible.
Whatever the case may be doesn’t change the fact that the Canadian is multiple award-winning actresses who have starred in different movies.
She has portrayed different personalities to the entertainment of movie-lovers.
The young Taylor Russell has never failed to perform well ever since her debut in 2012.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Taylor Russell McKenzie|
|Stage Name:||Taylor Russell|
|Born:||18 July 1994 (age 28 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Vancouver, Canada|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Lucas Hedges|
|Occupation:||Actress • Tv Personality|
The young Canadian sensation with the birth name Taylor Russell McKenzie was born in the native town of Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada on the 18th of July, in the year 1996.
She was bred in Vancouver and subsequently Toronto. She has two siblings.
During her childhood days, Taylor Russell was caught up with the habit of daydreaming.
She sometimes talks to imaginary people, which got her loved ones, especially her mother, worried that she might have a mental disorder.
She also did the same (daydream) in school, causing her much trouble.
Her habit of daydreaming and communicating with imaginary people could be what nurtured her talents and encouraged her to act.
Taylor Russell was a regular person until she was contracted with her first professional role in acting in 2012, the same year she launched her verified Twitter account. Her debut came in the TV series titled, In Emily Owens M.D.
Subsequently, she was assigned a role to depict a mean girl in an episode at Emily And The Outbreak.
She even made an appearance at the CBS TV movie titled, Blink in 2013. She acted in the film alongside the Legendary Madeline Carroll.
The young and talented actress, Taylor Russell has gone on to star in over 20 significant films ever since.
She’s had a successful career with awards and nominations as proofs, most notably are;
Awards and Nominations
- African-American Film Critics Association (AAFCA) – Won
- Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA Saturn Award under the Best Supporting Actress in Streaming Presentation category for her role in Lost in Space (2018). – Nominated
- Gotham Independent Film Award under the Breakthrough Actor category for her role in Waves (2019) – Won
- Hollywood Critics Association Star on the Rise Award for her role in Waves as well (2019) – Won
- Barbara International Film Festival Virtuoso Award, also for her role in Waves(2020) – Won.
- HCA Awards under the Best Supporting Actress and Breakthrough Performance – Actress categories (2020) – Nomination
- IFJA Award for the Best Supporting Actress category in 2019 – Nomination
- LEJA Award under the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role category (2020) – Nomination
Taylor Russell is loved on Instagram with a huge fan base of over 99.8k followers.
You can see her recent pictures and post on her Instagram page @taylorrussell.
Taylor Russell manages an average weight of approximately 55kg, which in translation is 121Ibs. In addition, she has a height of 5ft 4.5 inches, which can translate to 1.64m.
She has a fine body with measurement 32-25-34 inches in her bust waist-hip ratio. She has small looking dark-brown eyes and black hair.
About her relationship status, Taylor Russell is still single and not engaged to any man as of now.
Although, she was rumored to be in a relationship with star actor, Lucas Hedges back in 2018 when they’re captured on camera kissing at a football game at the Madison Square Garden in New York City.
However, Taylor Russell squashed the rumors claiming that it was just a kiss, no strings attached.
Taylor Russell is young and getting it. It is because she has an estimated net worth of $900,000.
In addition, she is a proud owner of a house and a beautiful car.
Taylor Russell has stared in over 20 movies and counting. She’s also acted in several TV series. Most notable are;
- Dr. Bird’s Advice for Sad Poets (post-production) – Sophie
- Words on Bathroom Walls (post-production)
- Escape Room 2 (2021) – Zoey Davis
- Lost in Space (2018-2019) – Judy Robinson
- Waves (2019) – Emily
- Escape Room (2019) – Zoey Davis
- Hot Air (2018) – Tess
- Down a Dark Hall (2018) – Ashley
- Sea Change (2017) – Cece
- Before I Fall (2017) – Ashley
- Dead of Summer (2016) – Laura
- UNIT Bryan (2016) – Robin
- Dead of Night (2015) – Carrie
- Falling Skies (2015) – Evelyn
- Strange Empire (2015) – Cassie
- Pants on Fire (2014) – Jennifer
- The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story (2014) – Lark Voorhies
- Blink (2013) – Jessica
- If I Had Wings (2013) – Amy Conrad
- Emily Owens M.D. (2012) – Mean girl 1.
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!