NDLEA Recruitment: 15 Key Requirements For Eligibility
The start of recruitment for this organization has been announced by the National Drug Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for interested Nigerians. The Narcotic Assistants Cadre and the Framework of Narcotics Officers accept applications (Nass).
The following are the main criteria to be eligible for openings.
Officers for Narcotics
- Candidates must be at least twenty-two (22) years old and no older than thirty (30) years old to be considered for the Narcotics Officer Cadre.
- Applicants for the position of Narcotics Officer must hold a first national diploma or a diploma (HND) from a higher education institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- In addition to the initial diploma, applicants for the positions of lawyer and doctor also need to possess a professional certificate in the relevant field.
Narcotics Assistant (NASS)
- Candidates must be at least eighteen (18) years old and not older than thirty (30) years old to be eligible to apply for NASS. Never evaluate yourself against others. The head of the immigration service offers ten guidelines for a fulfilling career.
- Candidates must have finished their secondary education to apply for the NSC Diploma of Substance Abuse (NASS). Rules and regulations.
- Each applicant must print their passport, fill out the online application form, and submit it along with the application form used for the recruitment process.
- Candidates must be literate and meet the qualifications listed below for the position.
- Before the interview, a shortlisted candidate must receive physical and mental approval from a licensed physician from a public hospital.
- Every potential candidate must be a good person who has never been convicted of a crime, except for a traffic infraction.
- No prospective candidates may have ever experienced bankruptcy or financial insolvency.
Applicants must download two (2) referee forms, which should be filled out by two (2) respectable Society members. Requirements for 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
- Those chosen will need to finish additional verification forms.
- Every successful applicant will undergo random drug testing during their employment with the Agency.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a thorough examination and interview.
- Interested applicants are encouraged to sign up and submit an application at www.emplug.com.
- The full application must be submitted by Thursday, August 29. The start of a new recruiting drive for interested Nigerians in the organization was also announced by the Council for Nigerian Civil Defense, Federal Fire Service, Immigration, and Prisons (CDFIPB). Applications from competent applicants are anticipated for full-time appointments to fill openings in the Nigeria Civil Security and Defense Corps, according to a statement issued by the CDFIPB secretary (NSCDC).
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!