Nikki Samonas Biography: Age, Net Worth, Movies, Husband, Boyfriend, Wikipedia, Parents, Instagram
Nikoletta Samonas (born 5 September 1985) is a famous Ghanaian actress, Tv personality and freelance model.
She is popularly referred to as Nikki Samonas in the Ghanaian entertainment industry.
She was born to a Ghanaian mother and a Greek father in Tema, which is in Accra, Ghana.
The super-talented personality is widely celebrated for hosting the show, Rythmz which is one of the shows that brought her to mainstream.
Nikki Samonas also hosted the African Movie Review Show pioneered by Farm House Production.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Nikoletta Samonas|
|Stage Name:||Nikki Samonas|
|Born:||5 September 1985|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Place of Birth:||Tema, Ghana|
|Parents:||Stephanus Samonas, Felicia Adjei|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Shatta Wale (rumored)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Tv Personality|
Nikki Samonas was born on 5th September, 1985 to a Ghanaian mother and a Greek father.
She was born in Tema, which is in Accra, Ghana. She was christened, Nikoletta Samonas.
She attended DEKS (Discipline, Excellence, Kindness, Service) International School in Tema, then proceeded to having her senior high education at the Holy Child High School, where she studied Visual Art.
For her tertiary education, she attended the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and Communication Design.
In 2005, Nikki Samonas came into light when she featured in the TV series, Ladies and Gentlemen produced by the creators of Things We Do For Love.
She also featured in Beyoncé, The President’s Daughter where she played a lead role for the first time. Other leading roles has also been assigned to her where she proved to be outstanding.
In 2010/2011, she worked as a Tv presenter in the African Review Show produced by Farm House Productions. Still within that period, she became a commercial model and her first big gig was with the iconic fashion jeweler, Chris Aire.
In 2015, she directed her first film, Love at the Time of Odwira, which became a sensation across Ghana.
Nikki Samonas hosted the African Movie Review Show and also hosted Breakfast Live, a morning Tv talk show at TV Africa.
- In 2011, Nikki Samonas was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress of the year by the City People Movie Awards.
- In 2014, her movie, Love at the Time of Odwira was nominated during the Ghana Movies Awards.
- In 2016, she got nominated for the Best Lead Actress in a comedy series for the Ghana Movie Awards.
- In 2019, she was nominated for the Outstanding Personality of the Year Award, which she won.
- She also got nominated for the Movie Personality of the Year during the Glitz Awards.
- Still in 2019, she got nominated for the New Vision International Film Award for Best Actress Award, Africa.
Rumor have it that actress, Nikki Samonas is interested in a relationship with Shatta Wale.
She is a Christian. She is not married and has no child. She is single and has no boyfriend, husband or spouse to be except her rumored relationship with Shatta Wale is true.
Nikki Samonas‘ parents are Stephanus Samonas; a Greek father and Felicia Adjei; a Ghanaian mother.
Nikki Samonas is one of Ghana’s most influential actresses and she is also among the richest.
Her net worth is estimated to be about $300,000.
- Don Caritas
- Beyonce 1
- Beyonce 2
- War of Roses
- Desperate Measure
- Red Label
- Love Bullets
- DNA Test
- Potato Potahto
- 40 and Single
- V Republic
- The Will 1
- The Will 2
- She was the host of Women’s Choice Awards, 2019.
- She was the host of Golden Movie Awards Africa in 2019.
- She was the host of Glitz Style Awards in 2019.
Nikki Samonas has over 600,000 followers on her Instagram page.