Rebecca Romijn Biography: Netflix, Age, Net Worth, Movies & TV Shows, Husband, Height, Friends, Wiki, ChildrenPosted By Lorenza Nicolas
Rebecca Alie O’Connell (born November 6, 1972) is a super talented American actress, entrepreneur, and seasoned model, professionally known as Rebecca Romijn.
She is celebrated for her significant roles in two Marvel Comics- as Mystique, in the trilogy film series of the X-Men, and as Joan in The Punisher.
Rebecca Romijn‘s other major roles include; Eve Baird on a TNT series called The Librarians, Lois Lane‘s voice in the DC Animated movie, Universe (starring from The Death of Superman to Justice League Dark: Apokolips War), and as the host of a reality competition show known as Skin Wars.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Rebecca Alie O’Connell|
|Stage Name:||Rebecca Romijn|
|Born:||6 November 1972 (age 50 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Berkeley, California, United States|
|Parents:||Jaap Romijn, Elizabeth Kuizenga|
|Children:||Dolly Rebecca Rose O’Connell, Charlie Tamara Tulip O’Connell|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Jerry O’Connell (m. 2007), John Stamos (m. 1998–2005)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Model|
Rebecca Romijn was given the full name Rebecca Alie O’Connell at birth on 6 November 1972.
She was born in the commercial city of Berkeley, California, in the United States of America.
She is an American by nationality and a Christian.
Rebecca Romijn‘s father is Jaap Romijn, who works as a custom furniture maker, whereas her mother, Elizabeth Kuizenga, works as a community college instructor of English as a Second Language (ESL), and doubles as a textbook author.
Her father is of Barneveld decent, from the Netherlands, while her mother is an American of Dutch and English descent.
Rebecca Romijn‘s mother met her father as a teenager while schooling in the Netherlands on a student exchange program.
However, Rebecca Romijn‘s parents are now divorced. It happened when she was seven years old. However, they lived across the street from each other. She has a younger sister called Tamara Romijn.
Rebecca Romijn‘s maternal grandfather is Henry Bernard Kuizenga, who served as Presbyterian minister and seminary professor during his active days.
Rebecca Romijn attended Berkeley High School for her high school education and certification.
Then she proceeded to the prestigious University of California in Santa Cruz, majoring in music.
Rebecca Romijn was a student at the university for a year dating 1990-1991 before she dropped out to pursue a career in modeling.
Rebecca Romijn became involved with fashion modeling While studying music at the prestigious University of California, Santa Cruz. She eventually moved to Paris, France, where she lived for more than three years.
Among other jobs, Rebecca Romijn formally began her modeling career in 1991. Through this, she had the rare opportunity of appearing on the covers of American, Spanish, French, Swedish, and Russian editions of Elle, Marie Claire, Italian, American, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Mexican, and Greek editions of Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Allure, GQ, Esquire, and Sports Illustrated.
Furthermore, she appeared in advertising campaigns for Christian Dior, Escada, La Perla, Furla, Tommy Hilfiger, Liz Claiborne, Bebe, La Senza, Pantene, and Dillard’s Milk?, Maybelline and Miller Lite.
Rebecca Romijn also played host to MTV’s House of Style from 1998 until 2000. In addition, she has been featured numerous times in annual lists of the world’s most beautiful women by top publications such as Maxim, AskMen.com, and FHM.
As an actress, Rebecca Romijn had her first significant movie role in 2000’s X-Men, starring as Mystique. She also played a recurring role in 2003’s sequel X2 and X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006.
Relatively, she had her first leading role in a 2002 Brian De Palma film titled Fatale. Additionally, She has appeared in movies such as Rollerball, in The Punisher, as Joan and Godsend.
Likewise, she played the leading role in a short-lived TV series titled Pepper Dennis on The WB Television Network.
In January 2007, Rebecca Romijn debuted in an ABC series called Ugly Betty as a regular full-time cast member. Furthermore, she was cast as Alexis Meade, a sister to the lead character Daniel Meade.
And In April 2008, it was announced that Rebecca Romijn would be appearing only as a recurring character in Season 3 due to a change in direction by the writing staff (aligning with Rebecca Romijn‘s pregnancy, which would have been inconsistent with her character’s storyline).
However, in the winter of November 2007, she made a guest appearance in an ABC series titled Carpoolers, where she was cast as the ex-wife of the character Laird, acted by her real-life husband, Jerry O’Connell.
She featured in an uncredited cameo in the 2011 action film X-Men: First Class, starring as an older version of a character played by Jennifer Lawrence. Rebecca Romijn also appeared as a lab worker called Jessie in an Adult Swim live-action show called NTSF:SD:SUV::, for two seasons.
Between June and September 2013, she played in a TNT series titled King & Maxwell, as Michelle Maxwell, who is an ex-Secret Service agent who works as a private investigator.
In addition to her film ventures, Rebecca Romijn also recorded music while performing a cover to Prince’s “Darling Nikki” from a 2005 album called Electro Goth Tribute to Prince. She was also featured in a song titled Color Me Love by RuPaul in his eighth studio album called Realness in 2015.
Back to acting, she appeared as Eve Baird in a direct spin-off of The Librarian film series. She also played host to the GSN’s original series and reality show known as Skin Wars and played voice to Lois Lane in a movie in the DC Universe Animated Original Movies, an adaptation of The Death of Superman.
In 2019, Rebecca Romijn starred as a recurring character in the second season of Star Trek: Discovery, where she played the role of Number One, first officer of the USS Enterprise.
She is built to reprise the role in a spin-off series of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, which is currently in post-production and slated for a release in late 2021.
Rebecca Romijn has over 220k followers on Instagram. She joined Twitter in late May 2012 and now boasts over 102.2 k followers.
Her Facebook page, on the other hand, has over 82k likes and followers as well.
- Instagram: @rebeccaromijn
- Twitter: @RebeccaRomijn
- Facebook: Rebecca Romijn
Rebecca Romijn has an impressive height measurement of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters or 178 centimetres). The seasoned actress weighs 57 kilograms (126 lbs)
She has a slim body type with figure measurements: 35-25-36 inches. Her bra size is 34B, while he dresses size is 4 (US). She has beautiful curly blonde hair and charming blue eyes.
Rebecca Romijn began dating fellow actor John Stamos in 1994. This was after they met at Victoria’s Secret fashion show where she was modeling.
Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos subsequently became engaged on the eve of Christmas in 1997, and it metamorphosed into a marriage held on 19 September 1998 at the famous Beverly Hills Hotel.
However, the couple announced their separation in April 2004 for undisclosed reasons. Then John Stamos filed for divorce in August 2004, and after legal proceedings, it became final on March 1, 2005.
And in 2004, Rebecca Romijn started dating American actor Jerry O’Connell. The pair became engaged in September 2005 and had a simple wedding at their home in Calabasas, California, on 14 July 2007.
Presently, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell have beautiful twin daughters, born on 28 December 2008 and named Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip. The twins were delivered through a successful C-section. The couple named Dolly after Dolly Parton, while Charlie after Jerry‘s brother.
Analyzing her net worth, we discovered that Rebecca Romijn cannot go broke real soon. Our discovery showed that the American actress has a combined net worth estimated at $20 million.
She gathers her riches from her career as an actress, model, and entrepreneur.
Rebecca Romijn is an intelligent actress who has fully reveal her potentials in the movie industry. She is still very much active and is set for more exciting films.
The American has played the roles of different characters throughout her career, starring as a superhero, detective, daughter, mother, street girl, etc.
TheCityCeleb has a complete compilation of Rebecca Romijn‘s filmography below.
- 1998 Dirty Work as Bearded lady
- 1999 Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me as Herself
- 2000 X-Men as Raven Darkhölme / Mystique (Credited as Rebecca Romijn-Stamos)
- 2002 Femme Fatale as Laure Ash / Lily Watts
- Rollerball as Aurora
- Run Ronnie Run as Herself
- Simone as Faith
- 2003 X2 as Raven Darkhölme / Mystique (Credited as Rebecca Romijn-Stamos)
- 2004 Godsend as Jessie Duncan
- The Punisher as Joan
- 2006 The Alibi as Lola
- Man About Town as Nina Giamoro
- X-Men: The Last Stand as Raven Darkhölme / Mystique
- 2008 Lake City as Jennifer
- 2010 The Con Artist as Belinda
- 2011 X-Men: First Class as Raven Darkhölme / Mystique
- 2012 Good Deeds as Heidi
- The Producers as Ulla
- 2014 Phantom Halo as Ms. Rose
- 2015 Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant as Sally
- 2018 The Death of Superman as Lois Lane’s voice
- The Swinging Lanterns Stories as Malia
- 2019 Reign of the Supermen as Lois Lane’s voice
- Satanic Panic as Danica Ross
- Batman: Hush as Lois Lane’s voice
- 2020 Justice League Dark: Apokolips War as Lois Lane’s voice
- 1997 Friends as Cheryl (Episode: “The One with the Dirty Girl”)
- 1999 Hefner: Unauthorized as Kimberly Hefner
- 1999–2000 Just Shoot Me! as Adrienne Barker (8 episodes)
- 2000 Jack & Jill as Paris Everett (Episode: “Starstruck”)
- 2002 MADtv as Herself / Host (Episode: “#7.14”)
- 2006 Pepper Dennis as Pepper Dennis
- 2007 Drawn Together as Charlotte (Episode: “Charlotte’s Web of Lies”)
- Carpoolers ad Joannifer (Episode: “A Divorce to Remember”)
- 2007–2008 Ugly Betty as Alexis Mead
- 2009 Project Runway as Herself / Guest judge (Episode: “We Expect Fashion”)
- 2009–2010 Eastwick as Roxie Torcoletti
- 2011 Chuck as Robin Cunnings (Episode: “Chuck Versus the Curse”)
- The Cleveland Show as Speaker / Graduate’s voice (Episode: “Back to Cool”)
- Possessing Piper Rose as Joanna Maxwell
- Special Agent Oso as Miss Garcia’s voice (Episode: “Lost and Get Found/A View to the Truth”)
- 2011–2012 NTSF:SD:SUV:: Jessie as Nichols(seasons 1–2)
- 2013 Burning Love as Katie (2 episodes)
- King & Maxwell as Michelle Maxwell
- 2014 The Pro as Margot
- 2014–2016 Skin Wars as Herself / Host / Judge
- 2014–2018 The Librarians as Eve Baird
- 2015 Adventure Time as The Empress’s voice (2 episodes
- 2016 Gay for Play Game Show as Herself (Episode: “Featuring Rebecca Romijn”)
- 2017 Love Locks as Lindsey Wilson
- 2018 Carter as Cassidy Lenox (Episode: “The Ring”)
- 2019 Star Trek: Discovery as Number One (3 episodes)
- Star Trek: Short Treks as Number One (2 episodes)
- 2020 Curb Your Enthusiasm as Penelope (Episode: “The Surprise P getarty”)
- 2022 Star Trek: Strange New Worlds as Number One
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!
WhatsApp: +1 (470) 206-8266