Aisha Buhari Biography: Age, News, Husband, Net Worth, Children, Dinner, WhatsApp & Phone Number, Facebook, Cup, Video, Wikipedia
Aisha Muhammadu Halilu Buhari (born 17 February 1971), addressed professionally as Aisha Buhari, is a celebrated cosmetologist, beauty therapist, and women activist from Nigeria.
The beautiful lady is the First Lady of Nigeria and the wife of the current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari.
She is the creator of the Future Assured Program and the Aisha Buhari Foundation. Her book Essentials of Beauty Therapy: A Complete Guide for Beauty Specialists was also published.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Aisha Muhammadu Halilu Buhari|
|Stage Name:||Aisha Buhari|
|Born:||17 February 1971 (age 51 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Adamawa, Nigeria|
|State Of Origin:||Adamawa State|
|Parents:||Mr. and Mrs. Halilu|
|Siblings:||Zainab Umar Shinkafi, Musa Halilu Ahmed, Usman Halilu, Modi Halilu, Hameed Halilu|
|Husband • Spouse:||Muhammadu Buhari (m. 1989)|
|Children:||Zahra Buhari, Yusuf Buhari, Halima Buhari Sheriff, Amina Buhari, Aisha Buhari|
|Occupation:||Cosmetologist • First Lady of Nigeria|
|Net Worth:||US$10 million|
Early Life & Education
On February 17, 1971, Aisha Buhari was born in Adamawa State, Nigeria. She has five siblings: Zainab Umar Shinkafi, Musa Halilu Ahmed, Usman Halilu, Modi Halilu, and Hameed Halilu. Her grandfather’s name is Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu, and while her parents are Mr. and Mrs. Halilu.
In Adamawa State, Aisha Buhari went to both primary and high school. She also went to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), where she earned a degree in public administration. After that, she studied for a master’s degree in international affairs and strategic studies at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna.
Aisha Buhari also has a beauty therapy diploma from the Carlton Institute of Beauty Therapy in Windsor, United Kingdom. She was an expert in microdermabrasion, mesotherapy, and permanent makeup in Carlton.
She also has a postgraduate diploma from the French Academy Esthetigue Beauty Institute in cosmetology and beauty. She is presently enrolled in a counseling course in codependency in the UK.
The Hanzy Spa‘s creator and the Hanzy Beauty Institute head is Aisha Buhari. She has worked in the beauty sector for over 15 years but recently had to put it on pause because of her official role. She also serves as a cosmetology and beauty therapy resource for the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
Aisha Buhari has contributed to creating a well-organized curriculum for the NBTE. For instance, the institution recommends reading her book Essentials of Beauty Therapy: A Complete Guide for Beauty Specialists.
Aisha Buhari Foundation for Women
Aisha Buhari is an advocate for girls’ education and women’s rights. She is an outspoken opponent of child marriage before age 18, homosexuality, and abuse against women.
As a result, she founded the Aisha Buhari Foundation, a group dedicated to improving the lives of women and children in Nigeria.
Aisha Buhari also started the Future Assured Program through her charity. Future Assured project aims to end abuse, depression, and difficulties mothers and children face. In essence, it was established with the intention of using advocacy to better the lives and well-being of women and children.
Aisha Buhari has performed countless acts of kindness to support women through various channels. For instance, she built the Daura General Hospital‘s fully functional maternity facility. She has funded various operations and children’s medical treatment.
In 2017, she distributed meals in Katsina State and provided scholarships to roughly 60 Daura orphans. She also gave 2000 women in Adamawa State more power in 2019.
She also started a Green School Agricultural Initiative at Aliyu Mustafa College in Yola. Aisha Buhari‘s upbringing in the northern region, where women were underrepresented in education, fueled her desire for women’s emancipation.
Awards & Recognition
Aisha Buhari has gained national and worldwide notoriety due to her extensive campaigning for women and girls in recent years. Among which are some;
- The wife of the Governor of Katsina State, Hajiya Zakiyya Masari, African Empowerment Legend, 2017.
- Humanitarian Award, FACE Honours Awards, 2017.
- Award of Excellence, UNICEF Award, 2018.
- Honorary Doctorate of Philosophy in Public.
- Administration, Sun Moon University, 2018
- World Leadership Prize, Ajou University, 2018.
- Global Award of Excellence, 2018.
- Humanitarian Award of Excellence, 2018.
- Voice of Women for the Woman of the Year, 2019.
- 2019 Miss Inspire Nigeria Beauty Pageant (Special Recognition Award)
- African Ambassador Interactive Forum, (Role Model Award) 2019.
- Honour Award in Youth and Sports development, Ambrose Alli University, 2019.
- Grand Diamond Excellence Award, National Agency For Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), 2019.
- The UK Vocational Training and Charitable Trust have Aisha Buhari as a member.
- A member of the International Council for Health and Beauty.
- 2018 Special Ambassador for the Nigerian campaign #HIVFreeBabies to end mother-to-child HIV transmission and promote treatment for kids living with the virus.
The estimated net worth that Aisha Buhari has accumulated is US$10 million. She stands out among Nigerian women for having amassed considerable reputation and money through her business before her husband was elected president.
- Instagram: @AishamBuhari
- Twitter: @aishambuhari
- Facebook: Aisha Muhammadu Buhari
- Phone Number: +23480XXXXXXXX
- WhatsApp Number: +23490XXXXXXXX
NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
FOLLOW US TODAY!!