Stanley Enow (Age, Biography, Songs, Net Worth, Facts)
Real named Stanley Ebai Enow but became a professional figure with Stanley Enow is a diverse-talented Cameroonian rapper, lyricist, voice-over musician and presenter.
He is popularly celebrated and respected for being the first Cameroonian rapper to win the Best New Act Awards on the MTV Africa Music Awards which took place in 2014.
|Birth Name:||Stanley Ebai Enow|
|Stage Name:||Stanley Enow|
|Born:||2 August 1985|
|Occupation:||Rapper • Songwriter • Presenter|
|Record Label:||Motherland Empire|
|Net Worth:||$500,000 – $2 Million|
Conceived on August 2, 1985, Stanley Enow was born and bred in Bamenda, which is a situated capital of Northwest Region in Cameroon.
Stanley Enow had his primary school education in Bafoussam, West Region before proceeding to Government Bilingual High School in same locale for his secondary school leaving certificate.
He later studied Business Journalism in the esteemed University of Douala, Douala, Littoral Region where he bagged his degree in 2007.
Enow ventured into music while he was a student, he also had passion for break-dance which he combined with his musical career.
He was privileged to exhibit his talent in some of the Cameroonian night shows including Groove and Cocktail Hit Parade and some radio stations.
While his career was still very much nourishing, Stanley Enow worked as animator and director for some radio stations in Cameroon. He was favored to host one of Cameroonian music shows MBOA.
With his prime still very much invading, he did a voice-over for PAN African telecommunication company MTN Group.
The breakthrough in his music career came in 2013 when he released the Trace TV’s African music Revelation of the Year winning single, Hein Père.
The video to the single also won him Balafon Music Awards. The song also had a remix which featured F.A.B.
Stanley Enow is signed to Motherland Empire; a record label which he co-own.
Awards and Nominations
- Trace TV’s African music Revelation of the Year 2013
- Balafon Music Awards For Video Of The Year 2013
- Cameroon Academy Awards Male Artist of the Year 2013
- Cameroon Academy Awards Urban Artist of the Year 2013
- MTV Africa Music Awards Best New Act award 2014
- African Muzik Magazine Awards Best New Act 2014
- Nominated: African Muzik Magazine Awards Best Male Central Africa
- Soldier Like Ma Papa (2015)
Stanley vs Enow (2019)
- Tumbuboss (2014)
- “Hein Père” (2013)
- “TumbuBoss” (2014)
- “Slippery When Wet” (Remix) (Nyanda featuring Stanley Enow) (2014)
- “Njama Njama Cow” (2014)
- “Black Commando” (Fuse ODG featuring Stanley Enow and Olamide) (2014)
- “Njama Njama Cow” (Remix) (featuring Sarkodie) (2014)
- “How E Go Be” (2face Idibia featuring Stanley Enow) (2015)
- “Black I Am” (Gasha featuring Stanley Enow) (2015)
- “King Kong” (featuring DJ Neptune) (2015)
- “Work Hard” (“Le Père Noel”) (2015)
- “Phoenix” (2016)
- “Adore You” (featuring Mr Eazi) (2017)
- “Elle est Là” (2018)
- “Caramel” (featuring Davido) (2017)
- “Casanova” (2018)
- “My Way” (featuring Tzy Panchak and Locko (2018)
The Cameroonian superstar rapper, Stanley Enow net worth bagged an estimation of $500,000 – $2 Million.
- Twitter: @StanleyEnow
- Instagram: @StanleyEnow
- Phone Number: Not Available
NOTE: Every Biography and Contents Published On TheCityCeleb are For Knowledge Reason, Don't Hesitate to Reach Out to Us for Any Correction/Suggestion via => Click To Contact Us!